Monday, August 18, 2008

EASTON FARMER'S MARKET 08/23/08


For the second year in a row, I will be manning the ACE, Arts Community of Easton's booth/ tent at the Farmer's Market in Easton, PA (all around the Center Square) on Saturday August 23, 2008- weather permitting. This event runs throughout the summer until November, every Saturday, from 9am-1 pm.

I will be featuring my hand painted crafts, including some new clay flower pot pieces, as well as various 2 dimentional artwork. I have found this is a good place to exhibit items that are "garden" related, and there are alot of nice people to meet.


For more information on the event, please see:

http://www.eastonmainstreet.org/index.html

or visit the Art Community of Easton's website:

http://www.eastonart.org/


Hope to see you there!



It was an absolutely beautiful day; I enjoyed the sun and meeting alot of nice people who gave me many good compliments on my work. I did have a sale, so it was a success.


Here are pics of the newest hand painted terra cotta pots I just finished for this event:



"Shabby Chic" inspired hand painted clay pots

This is a portion of a set of terra cotta pots I just completed; I took the design and colors from the hand painted vanity (see below) I did for my youngest daughter. I love the yellow/white combination.




"Rust" themed hand painted clay pot set

All of these pots have similiar but slightly different color combinations, and ended up looking very nice together.




"Lavendar" inspired hand painted terra cotta pot

This color combination, as far as my crafts are concerned, was something totally different for me. I just wanted to try something out of the norm; and used lavendar, blue, and pink. I think these colors work very well together.


PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY SEE A COMPLETE PORTFOLIO OF MY HAND PAINTED CRAFTS ON FLICKR.COM. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GO TO

MY PHOTOSTREAM AT:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36189494@N00/





















































No comments: