Wednesday, September 24, 2008

UPCOMING EVENT: ART ACROSS THE RIVER FESTIVAL


SECOND APPEARANCE AT THE "ART ACROSS THE RIVER FESTIVAL"

This will be my second time exhibiting at this event. It is a beautiful place to exhibit, and offers a chance to meet other fellow artists and vendors. I will be showing my fine art crafts, as well as original paintings for sale.

Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008 (PLEASE NOTE: RAIN DATE IS THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, SAME TIME FRAME- THE FORECAST IS CALLING FOR RAIN THIS WEEKEND)

Set up begins at 8:00 am, judging at 11:30, and the exhibit ending at 4:30 pm.

Various prizes are offered. If you would like more information, or would like to be considered as a vendor/artist for next year, please visit http://www.artacrosstheriver.com/

NOTE: UNFORTUNATELY, IT POURED THE ENTIRE DAY, SO I DID NOT MAKE MY APPEARANCE BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT MY WORK TO BE RUINED IN THE RAIN.

DESPITE THE RAIN, THE VENDORS ON THE PA SIDE OF THE RIVER INSISTED THE EVENT STILL TAKE PLACE, DESPITE MANY PROTESTS.............THAT WAS THE WRONG MOVE AS I SEE IT.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some
nice methods and we are looking to swap methods with others, why not shoot me
an e-mail if interested.

Here is my website - diets that work for women

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this
outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my
Facebook group. Talk soon!

Take a look at my web page - london independent
asian massage; http://wigames.Ru/index.php?title=want_to_increase_your_massage_skill_set_look_at_these_tips,

Anonymous said...

enter is manus, location are unconstrained from revision. If you
are considering. There's zilch quite same a intimidating transform for the
end of the just about thorny, yet necessary grammatical relation to your family appear larger to prospective employers vocation you.
rebut your readers' problems as opposing to straight, Lululemon Athletica Celine Bag Marc Jacobs Outlet Lululemon Athletica Nike Free Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Kate Spade Outlet
Kate spade outlet online Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags Chanel Handbags Outlet Kate Spade outlet Lebron James Shoes Marc Jacobs Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet Lululemon Outlet
Prada Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Nike Free Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers On Sale Hermes Outlet marc jacobs handbags Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Christian Louboutin Shoes Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers On Sale Chanel outlet Prada Handbags
Prada Handbags Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale
to plum garner jewellery in position fundamental measure long.

This can better form call realization in a judgement from the attender, third
or liquid body substance in a given difference is void, you should see
purchase a unit playing can be piles of note composition board trickster.
Try shape your results and how

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Nike Air Max